Using the technics and skills of all the disciplines she learned to make the best riding, training and teaching program; associated and mixing all the moves, the beauty and the benefits of each of these equestrian activities to create the best and the most complete horse and rider.
With her various horse knowledges and from her different “professional eyes” points of view, she will provide you some great tips to help you along your ride by looking at your horse first, then the rider and will finish with the relation “horse-rider” to make “ONE”.
- Dressage and Western Dressage
- English/Western Pleasure riding
- Private or group lessons
- Beginner to Advance
- Teaching Children and Adults
- Pleasure or Competition training
- Drive to your barn
- Young horses
- Certificate of Completion WDAA Train the Trainers
- Gaited Horses